TFoL- Jo's Biker Chic



I started with Jo because I thought it would be a challenge to dress someone who's character was so butch. I didn't expect to have as much fun with this one as I did!

The first time Jo's character came on the series, she was in a motorcylce helmet and all the Eastland girls thought she was a boy. I wanted to use the biker motif to create a party outfit that is hot in a just-short-of-masculine way, just like Jo likes it.



Leonora in her incarnation of Jo is dressed in a striped knit T-shirt with a drapy cowl neckline under a jacket that is a cross between a baseball and biker jacket (made out of... old curtains! Thanks, Kidney!) so when she's ready to go, all she has to do is button up and hop on her Harley!







The pants are Tight Tight Tight. Seriously, they may as well be leggings, but they're not. Nora would be suffering right now... if she had blood vessels.





















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment