FoL - Blair's Yacht Dress



It's a party, so of course Blair wants to put on something to show off her affluent status. So in order to brag from any angle, she's wearing a dress that she can wear for a nice day on Daddy's yacht.










First of all, this dress would probably be REALLY COMFORTABLE to wear. The fabric is extremely stretchy and can beautifully flow with the slightest movement.
That being said, I'm admitting right now that it's WAY too simple and I could have constructed something much more creative: playing with drapery and gathers, etc. Material of this stretchiness is alien to me right now, so I felt needed to make something on the more easy side. I think the result is really nice, but design-wise it is perhaps not necessarily one of my favorites.


Trina, as always, looks absolutely lovely, and she is very excited that she got to be the glamourous one this time around!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment