3C - Chrissy's Office Frills


On "Three's Company," Chrissy worked as a secretary. She always seemed to be getting harassed by her boss. I think today, Chrissy would wear something that is sexy and fun, but not too tight and revealing.

I decided to make a fun assymetrical belted blouse for her with an extra large ruffle at the top to cover her "endowments". Yes, by covering her boobs, she's actually drawing attention to them because every time she moves, the ruffles will move and sway, but she's not smart enough to realize that.
















I decided to go with shiny animal print pants instead of a standard predictable secretary skirt just to kick things up a bit and also to get some trouser practice in...
























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like this one. But I miss the three-quarter ponytail off to the side and freshly-slapped face look of the heavy rouge Chrissy Snow wore. The outfit is fab-oo. xo Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I seriously considered photoshopping the overtly red rouge that SuzSo wore on the show onto Nora's face. I tried doing the ponytail, too! I couldn't get it to look right. I did, however, cut Chrissy bangs into the wig, which is actually a male hairpiece named, "New Jesus"

    ReplyDelete