3C - Mrs. Roper's Convertible Mumu

Well, the mystery is finally over! I know all of you were wondering who my third character would be in my 3C collection and it is the fabulous Mrs. Roper, and not Terry, that won my heart.

As you should recall, Mrs. Roper always wore these strange rectangle Mumus on the show. And let us not forget that she was always desperately horny and hardly EVER got any from her husband.

So I envision the updated Mrs. Roper as being a very courgarish Landlord's Wife who hits on all the young men in the building while wearing scandalously short 70's loungewear.

This whole dress (which is much fuller and more complicated than it looks) is held together by one continuous band of gold satin that wraps around the body and fastens in the front with a button.

I was concerned that the dress was WAY too short to just leave without a safety device underneath, so I made a pair of frilly panties, which I LOVE. They are way too cute to use just as underwear, so I rigged the mumu to clasp at the back of the waist to convert it into a sunbathing outfit!

Looking Good, Mrs. R! You've come a long way, baby!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment