One Day Coco beach Party Dress 2

Okay, so technically this dress was started and finished over the span of two days, but it was done in less than the course of 24 hours, so I am rationalizing that it still counts as a one-day dress!

Trina is wearing an avocado green faux-linen-canvas sleeveless dress accessorized with a matching bolero mini-jacket.

She says it is "Simply Adorable."

(You may also notice that the quality of these new photos are significantly different than my previous ones. I finally broke down and got a new camera, and OH is there a difference when I use it. Just like when you get a new car and put it next to your old one, I didn't realize how much I NEEDED a new camera until I used it the first time.)






Dress without jacket.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment